By S.A. Abraham
Can you think of the obvious & not-so-obvious answers to these 10 Riddles?
Answers below. (Try to answer all the questions before you scroll down to the answers)
1) What is Black when you buy it, Red when you use it, & Grey when you throw it out?
2) You can see me in water, yet I never get wet. What am I?
3) What do you throw out when you want to use it, but take in when you don't want to use it?
4) A man shaves several times a day, yet he still has a beard. How?
5) What begins with a T, ends with a T and has T in it?